What We Do
Do you need the right expertise to tackle your next project? Take your project ideas and turn them in to reality with us!
Construction and Maintenance
We are industry leaders and take pride in our transformational builds in the lower North Island. Our size makes us responsive and dynamic, and our experience makes us thorough and result driven.
We excel at:
- New Builds
- Additions & Alterations
- Seismic Strengthening
- Precast or Tilt Panel Construction
- Interior fit outs/Retail fit outs
- Industrial and Commercial Roof
- Exterior Wall Cladding
- General Labour
- Plant & Equipment Hire
We also offer maintenance services. Commercial or residential, your investments require attention to keep them in top condition. Keep on top of it before it becomes urgent. We know the value in looking after your assets.
Contact us today to get started!
Design & Build
We offer a premium Design and Build package, adhering to the very latest building codes. We have a comprehensive and experienced team to plan and guide your project from paper drawings through to the final stage. You can rest assured knowing that you’ve chosen the experts to get the job done.
Our Capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Feasibility
- Project Budget / Cost Estimate
- Architectural Design and Specifications
- Structural Engineering Analysis, Design, Calculations and Specifications
- Fire Philosophy Design
- Geo-Technical Analysis
- Project Management
- Programming, Methodology
- Project Estimate, Costing
- Design / Build
Contact us today to get started!
Demolition, Deconstruction and Hazardous Material Removal
We are the controlled demolition and deconstruction experts, and we guarantee the highest standard of execution and results – successfully, safely, on-time and within budget.
We manage all components of demolition and deconstruction ensuring waste and environment management and control exceeds industry standards.
Our specialties are:
- Single or multi-level demolition or deconstruction of industrial, commercial and residential sites
- Total or partial demolition of buildings and structures
- Internal demolition / strip out
- Bridge demolition
- Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring and control
- Asbestos consultation, testing, removal, tipping, monitoring and air testing by certified contractors
- Removal, decontamination and remediation of hazardous material including lead, mercury, PCB’s
- Engineered structural modifications and propping
- Insurance work
- Fire damaged properties
- Earthquake damaged buildings
- 24/7 emergency response
We oversee the entire project and have the machinery and staff to complete this fundamental step in construction. We can prepare your land for the installation of a swimming pool, through to full construction.
Our fleet includes:
- five tipper trucks,
- nine Excavators from 1.7T – 40T,
- an 8×4 hook gantry bin truck, auger,
- post rammers and
- comprehensive compaction equipment, i.e. drum rollers, foot whackers, plate compactors.
We have the machinery and manpower to get the job done successfully and efficiently.
Our capabilities include:
- Siteworks, foundations, footings, bandages, slab prep
- Cutting, forming, scoping, battering, trenching, shoring
- Bulking material
- Kerb & Channel
- Road crossings
RDL Group are certified Asbestos Removalists.
Asbestos contamination in commercial and industrial buildings is now recognised as an important health issue in New Zealand.
Asbestos was mainly imported and used before the 1990s, when the potential danger of inhaling the toxic fibres was largely unknown. The use of the material has gradually stopped, but remains an issue in buildings built before 1990.
With this in mind, it’s important that you enlist in the services of professionals with the right expertise and certifications to remove asbestos safely.
RDL Group is licensed by WorkSafe New Zealand to remove asbestos on our worksites. We will identify, manage and remove asbestos, making the process seamless, cost-effective and problem-free.
The RDL Group asbestos team is led and supported by our experienced Health and Safety Manager who is a CoC holder in Asbestos Removal, with 12 years extensive experience.
Our specialised team are experts in asbestos identification, analysis, removal and consultancy.
WorkSafe’s asbestos regulations require businesses to work under an asbestos removal licence to undertake removal work legally and safely in NZ.
For more information on the approved code of practice for the Management and Removal of Asbestos, please visit the WorkSafe Website.